27 October 2007

What's a Meme?


While I still don't know the answer to that, it seems that Scully has been tagged. My sisters bunny Archi Ann gave it to Scully & also passed on an award that she was given from Katie & Puddy so, in order to honor that tag it looks like the dog has to answer some questions. If I'm doing it wrong I'm sure you more seasoned bloggers will let me know.

Scully is rolling her eyes at me. I think her thought is: "You said you were gonna make breakfast & sit with me a while." I'm making her answer questions anyway:

YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffy + tail characteristic)

Ferret No Tail

YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite toy filler + favorite cookie)

Liver Peanut Butter

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species)

Purple Eagle (not so obvious ~ was it)

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name)

Fiesc (Puddy couldn't count...)

SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink)

The White XS Rootbeer Blast

NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Maxwell Mighty (had to look this up on my pedigree...)

WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names)

Alexandra Duke

SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower)

Thanksgiving Rose

CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

Peach Jammies

HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant)

Chicken Rice Nutripet Grass

YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your favorite hobby + favorite weather element + “Tour”)

The Guitar Lighting Storm Tour (it's cool that playing guitar fit in nicely here)

Well, there ya have it. If you look at Katie & Puddy's blog you might notice I did leave off one name. It's on ethical grounds. Surprisingly, Scully had fun doing this. (I) she's not usually into this sort of thing. Thanks for the tag Carri Ann!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great! And I realised I did count the wrong number of letters for that one - thanks for pointing it out. :D

lgf said...

Thanks Katie! I only noticed it 'cause I followed yours & then realized mine wasn't right when I reviewed it before posting.

Zinger said...

peach jammies - good one :-)

there is no "wrong" in these - they're just fun ;-p

meme:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_phenomenon
Meme — A unit of cultural information that propagates from one mind to another as a theoretical unit of cultural evolution and diffusion.

You did great :-)

lgf said...

It was fun...thanks for hookin' me up.