The open house went well today. There only seemed to be one family that was pretty interested. However, I'm not sure if they were interested in having me stay. Paul said he thought they seemed so when he told them I was willing to stay.
A gentleman who lives up in the San Francisco area had come down last week to look at the place for his daughter is coming back this week to look again. He is interested in having me stay on board which totally blesses me. His daughter rents a place & has horse that she boards. She also has a friend who does the same. They are looking at this place so they can rent the front house, I'd keep my house & they would be able to have their horses here.
We'll see what God decides.