Zinger tagged Scully for a name meme that came from Tara Cat:
Lots of kitties wanted to know what Tara’s three names were after her Mom went to see Cats the other night. It got Tara and Kavan to thinking of a fun meme. In case you aren’t familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (that is Tara), list the following rules, and then tell:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name that’s peculiar, and more dignified (such as
Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name.
Then tag three others (and let them know they are tagged) to give us their names.
Scully's answers are:
1. Hey dog
2. Viscountess Scully the Defenestrated of Bartonhurst in the River - get your own Aristocratic Title
3. Walking or running the one mile track in my park with the person that feeds me or my friend Vickie
The only bloggers I know are those that I've read thru my sis (Zingers' mom). I'll tag a new friend ~ Steve ~ and see if he'll join.