23 July 2008

First Day Back

I now remember my surgery all over again! Holy Cow! Sitting up in an office chair all day really is no fun ~ even more than I knew before. ugh! I am wiped out from my first day back. I didn't move around the office a lot as I knew I couldn't, but even just the being upright and scrunching my abdomen all day was tiring. It will build up strength in time, but I'm really looking forward to the weekend!

Saturday my friend and I are planning on going to see the Dark Knight! I love Batman! Beyond that, the rest of the day should be a day of rest. I'm going for "easy like Saturday and Sunday." With Paul & Vickie on vacation I will have to do some watering, but it's not that much. Vickie asked one of our neighbors to help out with the front. Barb had offered so we took her up on it this time.

4 comments:

PJ said...

Yay!!!! You made it! Congratulations!

lgf said...

Thanks for your encouragement!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - it will go faster than you think! Have fun at batman - i'm still waiting till it's not as busy. and xfiles comes out tomorrow!

lgf said...

Somebody asked me this week if I've seen XFiles yet. I said it doesn't come out til the 25th!