01 July 2008

Tonight

I spent quite a bit of time upright today. With going back to work impending for Monday I thought that I needed to start spending more time sitting. Tonight I'm not feeling so great. So much so that I actually took a pain pill. I haven't taken anything since the week after I got out of the hospital. I feel good now, but that's because of the drugs. I'm gonna head to bed and pray for a good nights sleep (which I'm still not having). I spoke with the doctors' office and they are not releasing me back to work until the 23rd now. I have my appointment on the 22nd in the afternoon. He will examine my uteris and schedule an ultrasound. I'm actually glad for the longer time off since I'm still moving really slowly and not able to sit up for long periods of time.

2 comments:

pqlmilty said...

THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT IS NEVER FAR FROM OUR GRASP. IF WE COULD ONLY JUST TOUCH IT, WE WOULD BE HEALED. BUT WE OFTEN FORGET THAT WE MUST GET THROUGH THE CROWD TO GET TO HIM AND HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY FORGET IT'S TAKEN ALL OUR RESOURCES AND 12 YEARS JUST TO GET TO THIS PLOT OF LAND NEAR THE FATHERS GARMENT. OH WHAT A JOY IT IS TO BE CLOSE TO HIM EVEN IF I NEVER TOUCH HIM I WILL GLORIFY HIS HOLY NAME.
GOD BLESS,
BE ENCOURAGED
MILTON

lgf said...

I am encouraged. I just finished reading a book a friend loaned me that had that scripture referenced in it. This is confirmation. I am encouraged. Thanks!